“Authorised entity” means an entity-
- registrered by the Board under section 15-
- to market any notified petroleum, petroleum products or natural gas, or
- to establish and operate liquefied natural gas terminals, or
- authorised by the Board under section 16-
- to lay, build, operate or expand a common carrier or contract carrier, or
- to lay, build, operate or expand a city or local natural gas distribution network.
Source: The Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board Act, 2006, No. 19 of 2006, India, amended as of May 2013. Legislation