Comprehensive Drilling Plan
COMPREHENSIVE DRILLING PLAN shall mean a plan created by one or more operator(s) covering future oil and gas operations in a defined geographic area within a geologic basin. The Plan may
- identify natural features of the geographic area, including vegetation, wildlife resources, and other attributes of the physical environment;
- describe the operator’s future oil and gas operations in the area;
- identify potential impacts from such operations;
- develop agreed-upon measures to avoid, minimize, and mitigate the identified potential impacts; and
- include other relevant information.
Source: Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, Practice and Procedure, Code of Colorado Regulations, 2 CCR 404-1, February 2013. Regulations