Eligible sample has the meaning given by section 736 of the Act.
Source: Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage (Resource Management and Administration) Regulations 2011 (Select Legislative Instrument 2011 No. 54 as amended), Australia, prepared on 1 January 2012. Regulations
Eligible sample means:
- a core or cutting from, or a sample of, the seabed or subsoil; or
- a sample of petroleum recovered; or
- a sample of fluid recovered (other than fluid petroleum); that:
- has been given at any time to the Titles Administrator under regulations made for the purposes of section 724; or
- has been given, at any time before the commencement of Part 6.10, to the responsible Commonwealth Minister;
and includes a portion of such a core, cutting or sample.
Source: Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Act 2006, Australia, amended 2012. Legislation