Petroleum titleholder means:
- a petroleum exploration permittee; or
- a petroleum retention lessee; or
- a petroleum production licensee; or
- the registered holder of a petroleum special prospecting authority; or
- the registered holder of a petroleum access authority; or
- the holder of a scientific investigation consent.
Source: Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage (Resource Management and Administration) Regulations 2011 (Select Legislative Instrument 2011 No. 54 as amended), Australia, prepared on 1 January 2012. Regulations