Primary petroleum production licence
Primary petroleum production licence means a petroleum production licence granted as a result of an application under any of the following provisions:
- subclause 2(2) of this Schedule;
- subclause 2(4) of this Schedule;
- subclause 4(2) of this Schedule;
- subclause 4(4) of this Schedule;
- subsection 40(1) or (2) or 40B(2) or (3) of the repealed Petroleum (Submerged Lands) Act 1967.
Source: Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Act 2006, Australia, amended 2012. Legislation