Secondary line means a pipe, or system of pipes, for:
- returning petroleum to a natural reservoir; or
- conveying petroleum for use for petroleum exploration operations; or
- conveying petroleum for use for petroleum recovery operations; or
- conveying petroleum that is to be flared or vented; or
- conveying petroleum from a well, wherever located, to a terminal station in an offshore area without passing through another terminal station.
Source: Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage Act 2006, Australia, amended 2012. Legislation