Monthly greenhouse gas accounting report
Monthly greenhouse gas accounting report means a report that includes, for a month:
- the quantity of greenhouse gas substance that has been put into the system, as measured at:
- the source of the greenhouse gas substance; or
- if the greenhouse gas substance becomes the responsibility of the licensee at a point other than its source — that point; and
- the quantity of greenhouse gas substance measured at the last measuring point before injection; and
- the average composition of the greenhouse gas substance injected; and
- the maximum and minimum injection rates during the month; and
- the quantity of the greenhouse gas substance lost, and emissions of additional greenhouse gases generated, in each of the following processes:
- injection; and
- an explanation of how each of the quantities mentioned in paragraph (e) was worked out; and
- the quantity of greenhouse gas substance lost from the well bore; and
- the quantity of greenhouse gas substance lost from the storage formation; and
- the quantity of greenhouse gases emitted from the discharge of produced formation fluids.
Note The responsible Commonwealth Minister or the Titles Administrator must make the information in the report publicly known within 30 days after the Titles Administrator receives the report — see regulation 10.10.
Source: Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage (Resource Management and Administration) Regulations 2011 (Select Legislative Instrument 2011 No. 54 as amended), Australia, prepared on 1 January 2012. Regulations